Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone mp3
|1||Everyone Dies Alone||5:02|
|4||A Righteous Rant||3:24|
|9||Down And Out||3:55|
|11||Number One Disaster||4:00|
|12||Nine Days Wonder||3:26|
- Artwork [Zombies Artwork] – Ben Chaney
- Artwork, Layout – Chris Harris
- Bass – Adam Peterson
- Drums – Tim Worrell
- Edited By [Additional Drum Editing] – Kevin King
- Edited By [Additional Pro-Tools Editing] – Thomas Clark
- Edited By [Drum Editing] – Tim Worrell
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – John Custer, Thomas Clark
- Executive-Producer – Matthew Rudzinski
- Lead Guitar – Ryan Johnson
- Lyrics By – Mike Schaefer (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), Tim Worrell (tracks: 11)
- Mixed By – Chris Hill
- Mixed By [Original Mix] – John Custer
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jamie King
- Music By – Blatant Disarray
- Producer – Blatant Disarray
- Recorded By – Mike Schaefer , Miles Partridge
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Mike Schaefer
Tracks 11-13 are bonus tracks only listed inside the CD booklet.
- Studio recording credits:
Original mix & additional engineering by John Custer @ Custer Studios.
Drums recorded by Miles Partridge @ Partridge Productions.
Additional pro-tools editing/engineering by Thomas Clark @ Thomas Clark Recordings.
Drum editing by Tim Worrell @ Timmy Changa Studios.
Additional drum editing by Kevin King @ The Basement Studios-
- Studio recording credits (bonus tracks):
Drums recorded @ Volume 11 Studios.
Mixed by Chris Hill.
Ⓒ Tribunal Records, Inc. 2010.
Issued in a standard crystal clear CD jewel case — 2 sided tray card with a 6-panel folder containing band pictures, lyrics and and album liner notes.
- Barcode (As Printed): 7 11578 01032 1
- Matrix / Runout: 1123784 WWW.BUILTBYICON.COM 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code: IFPI QZD1
- Produced For – Tribunal Records
- Copyright (c) – Tribunal Records
- Recorded At – Partridge Productions
- Recorded At – Volume 11 Studios
- Engineered At – John Custer Recording Studios
- Engineered At – Thomas Clark Recordings
- Mixed At – The Basement Studios
- Mixed At – John Custer Recording Studios
- Edited At – Thomas Clark Recordings
- Edited At – Timmy Changa Studios
- Edited At – The Basement Studios
- Mastered At – The Basement Studios
Everyone Dies Alone - Blatant Disarray. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Number One Disaster - Blatant Disarray. Faithless - Blatant Disarray. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Everyone Dies Alone. Исполнитель: Blatant Disarray. 2010 extreme metal. Everyone Dies Alone is the debut studio album by American thrash metal band Blatant Disarray. It was produced by John Custer, mixed and mastered by Jamie King, and released on March 16, 2010, through Tribunal Records. Mike Schaefer vocals, rhythm guitar. Ryan Johnson lead guitar. Adam Peterson bass. Tim Worrell drums. Album 2011 13 Songs. Blatant Disarray. Metal Dies Alone by BLATANT DISARRAY, released 16 March 2010 1. Undetermined 2. Down And Out 3. Question 4. End 5. Faithless 6. Pathetic 7. A Righteous Rant 8. Eye Fortune 9. Hourglass 10. Everyone Dies Alone 11. Nine Days Bonus Track 12. Number One Disaster Bonus Track 13. Manipulation Bonus Track It can hardly be argued that thrash metal is making a huge comeback. Fast forward two decades later and BLATANT DISARRAYs new album, Everyone Dies Alone, is not just a throwback to that era, but sounds more like an album that could have easily prospered in the genres glory days with a definite nod to metal greats Metallica and Testament. Everyone Dies Alone, 2011. Undetermined, 03:51. Down and Out, 03:55. Question, 04:43. End, 03:29. Faithless, 04:23. Pathetic, 03:56. Everyone Dies Alone, 05:02. Nine Days Wonder Bonus Track, 03:26. Number One Disaster Bonus Track, 04:00. Manipulation Bonus Track, 04:14. Now playing . Blatant Disarray: Nine Days Wonder, A Righteous Rant, Quench и другие песни. Blatant Disarray discography main. The Harbinger 2014. Blatant Disarray discography all. You can write one. Identifiers