Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson mp3
|1||Walkin' The Line|
Backing Vocals [Background Voices] – Andy Paley, Brian Wilson, Russ Titelman, Terence Trent D'arbyRecorded By [Rerecorded], Remix – Brad Gilderman, Mark LinettWritten-By – Alexandra Morgan, Brian Wilson, Eugene E. Landy, Nick Laird-Clowes
|2||Baby Let Your Hair Grow Long||3:15|
|3||One For The Boys|
Engineer [Assistant] – Sqeak StoneMixed By – Mark Linett
|4||There's So Many||2:46|
|5||Love And Mercy|
Engineer – Jim Linkner, Ron Klohs
|6||Meet Me In My Dreams Tonight|
Mixed By – Brad Gilderman, Mark LinettRecorded By – Brad GildermanWritten-By – Andy Dean, Brian Wilson
|7||Let It Shine|
Producer, Written-By – Brian Wilson, Jeff LynneRecorded By, Mixed By – Bill Bottrell
Backing Vocals [Background Voices] – Andy Paley, Brian Wilson, Christopher CrossRemix – Brad Gilderman
Backing Vocals [Background Voices] – Andy Paley, Brian Wilson, Eugene E. LandyProducer – Brian Wilson, Lenny WaronkerRecorded By [Bluegrass Sections] – Rob DimitRecorded By, Mixed By – Mark Linett
- Accordion – Frank Morocco
- Acoustic Guitar [Steel String], Banjo, Mandolin – The Baystate Bluegrass Band
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals [Additional Background Voices], Guitar [Electric], Harmonica – Andy Paley
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement], Backing Vocals [Background Voices], Bells, Electronics [Emulator], Glockenspiel, Lead Vocals [Lead Voices], Organ, Wind Chimes [Chimes] – Brian Wilson
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri Heiden
- Baritone Saxophone – Jay Migliori
- Bass – Andy Paley, The Baystate Bluegrass Band, Jeff Lynne
- Bass [Six-string] – Jeff Lynne
- Bells [Jingle Bells] – Andrew Dean
- Cello [Emulator Cello], Drums [Emu Tympani], Guitar [Synth Guitar] – Rob Mounsey
- Co-producer – Andy Paley (tracks: 10, 11)
- Computer – Michael Bernard
- Coordinator [Assistant Coordination] – Carol Hawkes, Jill Dell'Abate
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Marsha K. Burns
- Cymbal, Performer [Hi-hat] – Tris Imboden
- Drum Programming, Shaker – Jimmy Bralower
- Drums – Andy Paley, Michael Bernard, Tris Imboden
- Effects [Sound Effects] – Brian Wilson, Michael Bernard
- Engineer – Josh Abbey (tracks: 2 to 11), Mark Linett (tracks: 2 to 11)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Brad Gilderman (tracks: 2 to 11), Craig Vogel (tracks: 2 to 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Claudio Ordenes, Craig Vogel, Dave Way, Rick Caughron, Roger Talkov, Tom Biener, Will Rogers
- Flute – Hymen Katz, Michael Andreas
- Guitar – Dean Parks, Elliot Easton, Jeff Lynne
- Horns, Saxophone [Saxophone Solo] – Larry Williams
- Keyboards – Andrew Dean, Andy Paley, Brian Wilson, Jeff Bova, Jeff Lynne, Michael Bernard, Philippe Saisse
- Keyboards [Additional] – Larry Williams, Robbie Condor, Steve Lindsey
- Keyboards [Fairlight] – Todd Herreman
- Management – Tom Hulett
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Hugh Padgham (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Bob Vogt
- Other [Assistant To Dr. Eugene E. Landy] – Andrew Dean
- Other [Assistant To Russ Titelman] – Alexabdra Saraspe Conomos
- Other [Business Management] – Flynn, Sean Corrigan, Traubner
- Other [Legal Representation] – John Mason
- Percussion – Andrew Dean, Andy Paley, Brian Wilson, Carol Steele, Michael Bernard
- Performer [Footsteps], Other [Assistant To Brian Wilson] – Kevin S. Leslie
- Photography By [Other Photography] – David Skernick
- Photography By [Photos Of Brian Wilson] – Kam Hinatsu
- Piano – Brian Wilson, Rob Mounsey
- Piccolo Flute – Hymen Katz
- Producer – Brian Wilson, Russ Titelman (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 8)
- Saw, Violin – Tony Salvage
- Saxophone – Michael Andreas
- Sequenced By – Jeff Bova
- Sequenced By [Drum Machine] – Bob Riley
- Sequenced By [Keyboard Programming] – Robbie Kilgore
- Sequenced By [Synthesizer Programming] – Andrew Dean, Larry Williams, Michael Bernard, Philippe Saisse, Robbie Condor, Steve Lindsey
- Trumpet – Harry Kim, Lance Buller, Stuart Blumberg
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Andrew Dean, Brian Wilson
- Written-By – Alexandra Morgan (tracks: 2, 6 to 8), Andy Paley (tracks: 8, 10, 11), Brian Wilson, Eugene E. Landy (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 8)
This record is dedicated to those who won't hear it:
Dennis and Frieda.
Engineered in Los Anageles at Ground Control and The Village Recorders. Also engineered in New York at The Hit Factory.
Mastered in Los Angeles.
Track 1 engineered in Honolulu at Dolphin Sound.
Tracks 1, 3 to 5 and 7 mixed at A&M Recording Studios, Los Angeles.
Track 8 remixed at A&M Recording Studios.
Track 2 rerecorded and remixed at Suma.
Track 6 mixed at Image.
Track 9 recorded and mixed at Larabee and Sometree Ranch.
Track 11 recorded and mixed at Ground Control and Soundcastle. Bluegrass sections recorded at Twilite Sound, Boston, Mass.
"The music on this disc was originally recorded on analog equipment. We have attempted to preserve, as closely as possible, the sound of the original recording. Because of its high resolution, however, the Compact Disc can reveal limitations of the source tape."
On this original release, Eugene E. Landy was given a cowriter's credit on these songs and Alexandra Morgan was also co-credited on three of the songs. Those credits were removed on the 2000 rerelease, and are often regarded as spurious.
- Matrix / Runout: 21277-X
Brian Wilson is the debut studio album by Brian Wilson released in July 1988 on Sire Records. It was voted one of the best albums of 1988 by NME, and as part of its acclaim, garnered the nickname Pet Sounds '88 among some critics. The album has since been reissued on several formats with bonus tracks, and cited by some as a standout in Wilson's solo oeuvre. Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. BRIAN WILSON presents SMiLE was released in September, 2004. It topped many Album of The Year lists, went gold in the UK and earned Wilson his first Grammy Award. A two-disc Brian Wilson Presents SMiLE DVD set, released in 2005, garnered Wilson yet another Grammy nomination. In 2009 Wilson announced his next project, a groundbreaking collaboration with one of his musical heroes George Gershwin. With the blessing of the Gershwin estate he was able to complete 2 unfinished fragments of music by the late composer. Brian Wilson will continue the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the legendary Pet Sounds. You may know the collaborative album, SMILE, from Brian Wilson and Van Dyke Parks but may have missed their reprised duet, Orange Crate Art, which. Brian Wilson. 12 June at 07:12 . Brian Wilson: American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer who co-founded the Beach Boys. After signing with Capitol Records in 1962, Wilson wrote or co-wrote more than two dozen Top 40 hits for the group. In addition to his unorthodox approaches to pop composition and mastery of recording techniques, Wilson is known for his lifelong struggles with mental illness. He is often referred to as a genius and is widely acknowledged as one of the most innovative and significant songwriters of the late 20th century. Resentment, Your Imagination, Dirty Computer и другие песни. Вся дискогр. Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson 1988. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson 1988. Brian Wilson - Love And Mercy. Brian Wilson - Walkin' The Line. Brian Wilson - Melt Away. Brian Wilson - Baby Let Your Hair Grow Long. Brian Wilson - Little Children. Brian Wilson - One For The Boys. Brian Wilson - There's So Many. Brian Wilson - Night. Brian Wilson: Behind The Scenes At His New York Concert - Продолжительность: 7:39 Rolling to music from Brian Wilson like Love and Mercy, Heroes and Villains & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Brian Wilson. Brian Douglas Wilson born June 20, 1942 in Inglewood, California is an American singer-songwriter, producer, and musician, best known for being the principal songwriter and co-lead singer for The Beach Boys, co-founded with brothers Carl and Dennis. Once known for his iconic falsetto, much read more. This was not necessarily because of the music, but simply because his very existence - or, at least, proof of his existence via his first fully engaged recording project in about a decade - was greeted as a cause for celebration. Город: Beverly Hills, CA