Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra mp3
Lead Guitar [Guest Leads] – Andy Sneap
|2||Chess With The Abyss||4:08|
|3||The Demiurge Molecule||5:29|
Lead Guitar [Guest Leads] – Andy SneapVocals [Guest] – Agnete Kjølsrud
|7||Endings And Continuations|
Slide Guitar – Ricky BlackVocals [Guest] – Agnete Kjølsrud, Kristoffer Rygg
|11||A Jewel Traced Through Coal||5:16|
- Arranged By [Choir & Orchestra] – Gaute Storaas
- Bass – Hans Petter Bang, Magnus Bernt Soederberg
- Bass Guitar, Voice [Additional] – Snowy Shaw
- Bassoon – Embrik Snerte, Ingrid Åhlander
- Cello – Audun Sandvik, Marit Klovning, Merete Olsen Carr, Morten Hannisdal
- Choir – Schola Cantorum Choir
- Choir [Schola Cantorum Choir] – Anna Blechingberg, Aste Jensen Sjøvaag, Astrid Sandsør, Barbro Berg, Birgit Maakestad Enghaug, Christian Pollock Fjellstad, Eivind Støylen, Erik Hedmo, Guro Schjelderup, Hakon Andersen , Hakon Skyberg, Hauk J. Røsten, Hilde Stenseng, Ida Tingstein, Inger Helseth, Ingrid Stige, Ingvild Farestveit Hov, Karen Austad Christensen, Kjersti Almenningen, Ludvik Kjaernes, Magnus Dorholt Kjeldal, Magnus Tveten, Marlene Wilhelmine Jensen, Martin Røsok, Mathilde Salmi Marjavara, Ole Albrekt Nedrelid, Per Christian Rolin, Ragnhild E. Bye Luetken, Robin J. Guttulsrød, Silje Indrebø, Sindre Bjerkestrand, Sissel Anette Myhre, Thomas Ringen, Thomas Tinglum, Tina Dahl, Tord Kalvenes, Vilde Groth Pettersen, Øyvind Blikstad
- Chorus Master [Choir Mistress] – Tone Bianca Dahl
- Clarinet – Bjørn Nyman, Hilde Mentzoni, Stine Lise Svenning
- Concertmaster – Atle Sponberg
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Rune Halvorsen
- Contrabass – Marius K. Flatby
- Cover, Artwork [Album-artwork], Design [Packaging-development], Photography By [Band-photos] – Joachim Luetke
- Design [Clothing Designed And Constructed By] – Giuliana Mayo, Tod Waters
- Design [Dimmu Masks And Armor Designed By] – Giuliana, Tod, Tyson Tabbert
- Drums – Daray
- Engineer [Drums & Vocals Recording Engineered By] – Daniel Bergstrand
- Engineer [Guitars & Bass Recording Engineered By] – Russ Russell
- Engineer [Keys & Additional Tracking Engineered By] – Shagrath
- Engineer [Sound Engineering] – Daniel Bergstrand
- English Horn – Ingrid Uddu
- Flute – Tom Ottar Andreassen, Trond Magne Brekka
- Guitar [Guitars] – Silenoz
- Harp – Sidsel Walstad
- Horn – Eyvind Andreassen, Hildegun Flatabø, Julius Pranevicius, Trude Eick
- Keyboards [Keys] – Gerlioz
- Lead Guitar [Lead Guitars] – Galder
- Lyrics By – Silenoz
- Management – Yvette Uhlmann
- Mastered By – Andy Sneap, Dimmu Borgir, Russ Russell
- Mixed By – Andy Sneap, Dimmu Borgir
- Music By [All], Arranged By [All Arrangements] – Silenoz, Galder, Shagrath
- Oboe – Trygve Aarvik
- Orchestra – Kringkastingsorkestret
- Other [Booking Europe, Australia, Japan] – Paul Ryan
- Other [Booking North America] – Tim Borror
- Other [Driver] – Leif Munkelien
- Other [Masks And Armour Constructed By] – Tyson Tabbert
- Percussion – Bjørn Rabben, Joakim Nordin
- Photography By [Single Shot Photos By, Shagrath] – Marcelo Vasco, Tove Asum Forwald
- Photography By [Single Shot Photos By, Silenoz & Galder] – Kjell Ivar Lund
- Producer [Produced By] – Dimmu Borgir
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Urban Naesvall
- Technician [Guitar Technician] – Petter Braar
- Timpani – Birger Mistreggen
- Trombone – Petter Winroth, Sverre Riise, Øivind Westby
- Trumpet – Kare Magnar Hagen, Odd Nilsen, Tom Skjellum
- Tuba [Tuba-cimbasso] – Thomas Røisland
- Viola – Nora Taksdal
- Viola [Bratsj] – Gunhild Hindar, Jon Wien Sønstebø, Matilda Brunstrøm, Patrycja Woloch
- Violin  – Agnes Hoffart, Annar Follesø, Atle Sponberg, Frode Larsen, Maren Elle, Mette Elisabeth Steen, Stine Rem Aarønes, Yi Yang
- Violin  – Andrea Manger, Christina Dimbodius, Elisabeth Lie, Guro Hilmen, Henrik Hannisdal, Kristin Karlsson, Tone Bjørnsen, Willy Aase
- Vocals [Voices], Keyboards [Keys], Effects – Shagrath
Comes in generic jewelcase.
Drums & vocals recorded in Dugout Studios, Uppsala, Sweden.
Guitars & bass recorded in Livingroom Studios, Oslo, Norway.
Keys & additional tracking recorded at Pimp Plaza Recordings, Oslo, Norway.
Orchestra & choirs done at the NRK Studios, Oslo, Norway.
Mastered at Backstage Studio, Derbyshire, England.
Cover, album-artwork, packaging-development & band-photos done for Image Eye-Luetke Prod. Vienna.
Management done for Direct-Management.
Booking done for The Agency Group.
Track Video is in Flash Video format.
Manufactured and distributed by Nuclear Blast GmbH
Total running time: 48:54
- Barcode: 7 27361 23482 9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): NB2348-2DLT 08 OMM Technicolor
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): NB2348-2DLT 03 OMM Technicolor
- Mastering SID Code (All variants): IFPI LR77
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI UGAB
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI UGAP
- Label Code: LC 07027
- Rights Society: GEMA
Abrahadabra is the ninth studio album by Norwegian black metal band Dimmu Borgir, released in 2010. The first single from the album, Gateways, was released on August 20 in Europe and August 24 in North America. On September 14, a video for Gateways was released featuring Djerv front-woman, Agnete Kjølsrud. On September 17, the song Born Treacherous was released on Dimmu Borgir's official Myspace for streaming. On September 24, the band announced they would stream Abrahadabra in its entirety. Listen to the entire album by DIMMU BORGIR. Released in 2010, 'ABRAHADABRA' featured the 'Schola Cantorum' Choir. It was also the first DIMMU record to be engineered by Daniel Bergstrand IN 2010 12 Songs. Dimmu Borgir. Metal free to Dimmu Borgir Abrahadabra Xibir, Born Treacherous and more. 12 tracks 59:59. Abrahadabra is Norwegian black metal band Dimmu Borgir's ninth studio album, released in 2010. On September 24, the band announced they would stream Abrahadabra in its entirety, u. Type: Full-length. new album. ayham qasim. Produced by Dimmu Borgir. Drums, Shagrath's and Snowy's vocals were recorded with Daniel Bergstrand in Dugout Studios, Uppsala, Sweden. Guitars, bass and keyboards were recorded in Oslo, Norway with Russ Russell as the engineer. Mixed and mastered at Backstage Studio, Derbyshire, England, by Andy Sneap and Dimmu Borgir. Identifiers . Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra 2010. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2010 CD от Abrahadabra на is Dimmu Borgir's most recent album, an orchestrated symphonic metal album that Dimmu Borgir threw a bunch of money at in an attempt to make something completely new to Dimmu Borgir. Well, it just isn't good. Not at all. It isn't as bad as In Sorte Diaboli, though. Thats the one thing I think every Dimmu fan can agree on. Thank God it isnt another In Sorte Diaboli thank God. But really, that isn't saying much