Oöphoi & Paul Vnuk Jr. - Dreamfields mp3
|1||East Field: Helikum||15:16|
|2||West Field: Awua||9:46|
|3||North Field: Axis||22:41|
|4||South Field: Khyber||21:52|
- Artwork, Graphic Design – Lege Artis
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo Called "The Road"] – Szincza
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By, Synthesizer [Moog Voyager, Prophet 8, Digital Synths], Voice [Voices], Shaker [Shakers], Rattle [Rattles], Electronics [Treatments], Loops – Paul Vnuk Jr.
- Recorded By, Synthesizer [Clavia, Access And Waldorf Synths], Singing Bowls, Percussion [Crystal And Metal Percussions], Voice [Voices], Waterphone, Performer [Whirrbows], Bass Flute – Oöphoi
- Vocals – Luna
- Voice [Children's Poetry Reading] – Paul Vnuk III
Recorded in the Kiva in 2009 and the Moss Garden in 2010 & 2011.
Final mix and mastering at the Moss Garden, Fall 2011.
Total Time: 69:41
All compositions published by: Moss Garden Music/BMI
℗+© 2011 Nextera. Issued under exclusive license from Gianluigi Gasparetti & Paul Vnuk Jr.
4-panel digipak, limited edition of 1000 copies.
- Barcode (Printed): 8 594048 312673
- Barcode (Scanned): 8594048312673
- Matrix / Runout: 11024661
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY19
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAZZ9
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nextera
- Copyright (c) – Nextera
- Recorded At – The Kiva
- Recorded At – Moss Garden
- Mixed At – Moss Garden
- Mastered At – Moss Garden
- Published By – Moss Garden Music
Album 2011 4 Songs. Oöphoi & Paul Vnuk Jr. Electronic under exclusive license from Gianluigi Gasparetti & Paul Vnuk Jr. Código de Barras e Outros Identificadores. This is already the second collaboration between Italian drone wizard Oöphoi Gianluigi Gasparetti and US-Wisconsin based sound designer Paul Vnuk Jr. who is also known as a member of Ma Ja Le project featuring also Christopher Short. Their first co-work Distance To Zero was released in 2006 on Hypnos. Dreamfields CD was released in December of 2011 on Czech label Nextera, the home of several Oöphoi's releases. South Field Khyber. Album: Dreamfields Track: 02 - South Field Khyber Year: to music from Oöphoi & Paul Vnuk Jr. like North Field: Axis, East Field: Helikum & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Oöphoi & Paul Vnuk Jr. Collaboration between Oöphoi and Paul Vnuk Jr. they released Distance to Zero in 2006 and Dreamfields in 2011. View wiki. Track name. Paul Vnuk Jr. Dreamfields, 2011. North Field: Axis, 22:42. West Field: Awua, 09:45. Please vote. Add album to Cart. Time Fragments, Vol. The dreaming of shells 2004. Mare Tranquilitatis 2000. North Field: Axis. Oophoi, Paul Vnuk Jr. Release group by Oöphoi & Paul Vnuk Jr. CZ2011-12-15. ERA 2067-2. Release group information. Artist: Oöphoi & Paul Vnuk Jr. Type: Album. Paul Vnuk reveals: For me the story of Dreamfields starts before our first collaboration Distance to Zero. Back in 2005 I sent Gigi a CD of loops improvised in my studio on a Lexicon Jamman and a Boomerang looping pedal. Part of those even included my then 8-year-old son reading improvised poetry. These loops were meant to get the ball rolling on our collaboration, but rather than using these loops at the time, Gigi instead sent me back a set of all new tracks that were inspired by my loops. I then added my parts and that became our 1st album. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Birth name. Gianluigi Gasparetti. with Perceptual Defence. 2005 Where The Green Ants Dream Penumbra. with Paul Vnuk Jr. 2006 Distance To Zero Hypnos. with Paradin