Pete Townshend - Empty Glass mp3
|1||Cat's In The Cupboard||3:32|
|2||I Am An Animal||3:46|
Arranged By [Horns] – Raphael Rudd
|5||Jools And Jim||2:35|
|6||Keep On Working||3:22|
|7||Gonna Get Ya||6:22|
|8||And I Moved||3:22|
|9||Let My Love Open The Door||2:42|
|10||A Little Is Enough||4:39|
|K 50699, SD 32-100||Pete Townshend||Empty Glass (LP, Album)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||K 50699, SD 32-100||UK||1980|
|SD 32-100||Pete Townshend||Empty Glass (LP, Album, MO )||ATCO Records||SD 32-100||US||1980|
|P-10811T, K50699||Pete Townshend||Empty Glass (LP, Album, Promo)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||P-10811T, K50699||Japan||1980|
|A2-32100||Pete Townshend||Empty Glass (CD, Album, Club)||ATCO Records||A2-32100||US||Unknown|
|ATC 50 699, (SD 32-100)||Pete Townshend||Empty Glass (LP, Album)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||ATC 50 699, (SD 32-100)||France||1980|
- Bass – Tony Butler (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2 to B5)
- Design [Sleeve] – Bob Carlos Clarke
- Drums – James Asher (tracks: A5, B1), Kenny Jones (tracks: A1), Mark Brzezicki (tracks: B3), Simon Phillips (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B4, B5)
- Engineer – Bill Price
- Engineer [Additional] – Steve Nye
- Graphics – Richard Evans
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals, Written-By – Pete Townshend
- Harmonica – Pete Hope-Evans
- Keyboards – 'Rabbit' Bundrick
- Management – Bill Curbishley
- Management [Assistant] – Chris Chappel
- Mastered By – TJ (tracks: B1 to B5), TimTom (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Other [Models] – Lindsey And Julie
- Producer – Chris Thomas
Manufactured by Columbia House under license. CRC printed on label.
Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA pressing per "G1" etch in runouts.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): < B-AX > STC 804437 G1A G1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): < B-AX > STC 804438 G1A G1
- Barcode: 0 7567-90382-1 0
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eel Pie Recording Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Eel Pie Recording Productions Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Recorded At – Eel Pie Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Eel Pie Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Towser Tunes, Inc.
Empty Glass - Pete Townshend. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Empty Glass is the second solo studio album by English rock musician Pete Townshend, and his first composed of original material, released on 21 April 1980 by Atco Records. The album deals with issues that Townshend was struggling with at the time, including alcoholism, drug abuse, marital problems and deceased friends, particularly Keith Moon, the Who's former drummer, who died in 1978. Pete Townshend - Empty Glass 1980. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. Pete Townshend. Songs in album Pete Townshend - Empty Glass 1980. Pete Townshend - Rough Boys. Pete Townshend - Let My Love Open The Door. Pete Townshend - Jools And Jim. Pete Townshend - Keep On Working. Pete Townshend - Cat's In The Cupboard. Pete Townshend's 1980 hit solo album presented in a non-modified recording of Atco SD 32-100 vinyl LP. All efforts were made to realistically reproduce the. Listen to the title track from Empty Glass. The strongest case in point is the albums first track, Rough Boys. Townshend wasnt the only Who member working on a side project at that point. Album 1980 10 Songs. Empty Glass Pete Townshend. Pete Townshend released 'Empty Glass' on April 21, 1980. Pete Townshend started experimenting with a recording career outside the Who in the early '70s, but it would take him until 1980 to produce the album he'd later call his official solo debut. Titled Empty Glass , the record arrived during a tumultuous time for Townshend and his comrades in the Who. Listen free to Pete Townshend Empty Glass Rough Boys, I Am An Animal and more. 10 tracks 38:32. Recorded April 21, 1980 Pete Townshend was heading toward collapse as the '70s turned into the '80s. He had battled a number of personal demons throughout the '70s, but he started spiraling downward after Keith Moon's death, questioning more than ever why he did what he did and this is a songwriter who always asked questions. Empty Glass contains the least stiff-necked music that Pete Townshend has made in ages. Empty Glass may be an album without much innocence not even in Rough Boys, the rousing rocker dedicated to his children and the Sex Pistols, but thats only because Pete Townshend is past the point where he can fake acceptance. Empty Glass isnt just an album with vaguely religious connotations. Its as consciously spiritual as any rock & roll record ever made