Soft Cell - This Last Night In Sodom mp3
Mixed By – FloodRecorded By – John Wallis
|2||Where Was Your Heart (When You Needed It Most)||5:08|
|3||Surrender To A Stranger||3:38|
|4||Slave To This|
Voice – Sister Celeste
|5||Mr. Self Destruct||3:12|
|6||Meet Murder My Angel||4:38|
|8||Little Rough Rhinestone||4:38|
|9||Down In The Subway|
Written-By – Jack Hammer
|10||The Best Way To Kill|
Guitar [Mammoth Tremolo Arm Blitz Guitar] – Marc A.
|BIZL 6, 818 436-1||Soft Cell||This Last Night...In Sodom (LP, Album)||Some Bizzare, Some Bizzare||BIZL 6, 818 436-1||UK||1984|
|none||Soft Cell||This Last Night In Sodom (LP, Album, RE, TP, W/Lbl)||Some Bizzare||none||UK||1987|
|BIZLC 6, BIZL C6, 818436-4||Soft Cell||This Last Night In Sodom (Cass, Album)||Some Bizzare, Some Bizzare, Some Bizzare||BIZLC 6, BIZL C6, 818436-4||UK||1984|
|818436-2||Soft Cell||This Last Night In Sodom (CD, Album, RE)||Some Bizzare, Phonogram||818436-2||UK & Europe||1992|
|818 436-1 Q||Soft Cell||This Last Night In Sodom (LP, Album)||Vertigo||818 436-1 Q||Germany||Unknown|
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Raoul Revere
- Cover [Done By] – Huw
- Engineer – Michael Johnson
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Cary Taylor
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tim Dewey
- Keyboards, Instruments, Bass, Percussion, Other [And Very Complicated Things] – David B.
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalf
- Producer – Soft Cell
- Saxophone [Naughty Saxophones] – Gary Barnacle
- Vocals, Other [Big Appetite + Big Hair] – Gini Ball
- Vocals, Percussion – Marc A.
- Written-By – Ball (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Almond (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
Recorded at Britannia Row except 'Soul Inside' recorded at Wessex Studios and mixed at Trident.
Voice on A2 recorded live in Times Square, N.Y.
Disc mastering at Utopia.
Made in West Germany
Original Sound Recording made by Phonogram Ltd., London
℗ 1984 Phonogram Ltd., London
Herausgeber: Phonogram GmbH Hamburg
Printed in West-Germany
Non ink stamp on back cover "PRS HANNOVER"
Inner sleeve with lyrics.
The spine identifies the band as "Soft Gell"
Similar version as Soft Cell - This Last Night In Sodom, but no barcode here.
- Barcode: none
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 1633
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AA 818 436-1.1Y
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): AA 818 436-1.2Y
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 818 436-1 1 Y 320 A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 818 436-1 2 Y 320 B 1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Mastered At – Utopia Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Hannover
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Printed By – PRS Hannover
- Marketed By – Phonogram GmbH
This Last Night in Sodom is the third full-length album by the English synthpop duo Soft Cell. It was released in March 1984, about a month after the duo Marc Almond and David Ball publicly announced they were dissolving the partnership. The album peaked at number 12 in the UK Album Chart, and would be Soft Cell's last album for 18 years. The album represents a shift in style from the delicate, erotic, dancefloor-friendly pop of their earlier records and contains a more eclectic mix of styles as. Soft Cell' was an English synthesizer duo during the early 1980s later re-formed. They consisted of Marc Almond vocals and David Ball synthesizers. Their lyrics often focused on love and romance as well as the darker side of life, with subjects such as kinky sex, transvestism, drugs and murder. Songs in album Soft Cell - This Last Night In Sodom 1998. Soft Cell - Mr Self Destruct. Soft Cell - Slave To This. Album 1984 10 Songs. Try it Cell. Slave To This. Soft Cell. This Last Night in Sodom. Released March 1984. This Last Night in Sodom Tracklist. Self Destruct Lyrics. Listen free to Soft Cell This Last Night in Sodom Mr. Self Destruct, Slave To This and more. 10 tracks 45:41. For those whose exposure to Soft Cell has been limited to the glorious and inescapable Tainted Love, the duo's 1984 swan song This Last Night in Sodom should feature a warning sticker. Singer Marc Almond and keyboardist Dave Ball don't attempt to recapture the Top 40 magic of that hit here. Band Name Soft Cell. Album Name This Last Night in Sodom. Type Album. Released date 1984. Members owning this album0. Self Destruct. Slave to This. Little Rough Rhinestone. Meet Murder My Angel. The Best Way to Kill. Down in the Subway. Surrender to a Stranger. Soul Inside. This Last Sodom. The Best Way To Kill. Down In The Subway. Surrender To A Stranger. Where Was Your Heart When You Needed It Most. Disease And Desire. Born To Lose. You Only Live Twice. 007 Theme. Soul Inside by Soft Cell 4:30. SOFT CELL - Slave to This 5:05. Little Rough Rhinestone 4:33. Meet Murder My Angel 4:39. Aggiungi alla Lista. m-arcanum , slur , hatfulofelt , ctearpak , The Titan Find