The Players Association - We Got The Groove! mp3
Soloist, Bass – Luico HopperVocals – Wendell Morrison
|2||We Got The Groove||8:09|
|3||We're Almost There||6:50|
|4||The Get-Down Mellow Sound|
Soloist, Flugelhorn – Tom HarrellVocals – Marian Rolle
|VSD 23048||The Players Association||We Got The Groove! (LP, Album)||Vanguard||VSD 23048||France||1980|
|SUP-2481-80091||The Players Association||We Got The Groove! (LP, Album)||Vanguard||SUP-2481-80091||Argentina||1980|
|VSD 79431||The Players Association||We Got The Groove! (LP, Album)||Vanguard||VSD 79431||UK||1980|
|VSD • 79431, VSD 79431||The Players Association||We Got The Groove! (LP, Album)||Vanguard, Vanguard||VSD • 79431, VSD 79431||Canada||1980|
|0062.163||The Players Association||We Got The Groove! (LP, Album)||Vanguard||0062.163||Germany||1980|
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber
- Composed By, Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Drums, Arranged By [Horn Arrangements, Rhythm And String Arrangements], Mixed By – Chris Hills
- Design – Jules Halfant
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nancy Hill, Tom Lazarus
- Guitar – Caleb Martin
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Jim McElwaine
- Other [Fashion] – Fabrice Ltd.
- Other [Stylist] – Pat Evans
- Percussion – Ray Mantilla
- Photography By – Frank Kolleogy
- Producer, Mixed By – Danny Weiss
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Marcus Barone, Mike Mandel
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mark Berry
- Tenor Saxophone, Soloist [All Solos] – Bob Berg
- Trumpet – John Dearth, Victor Paz
Silke Music Publishers—Chris Hills Music / BMI
Recorded at Vanguard’s 23rd Street Studio, New York
Dedicated to Nat LaPatin
℗ & © 1980 Vanguard Recording Society, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
132 BPM [A1]
120 BPM [A2]
120 BPM [B1]
132 BPM [B2]
Recorded in U.S.A.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side One label): VSD 79431-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two label): VSD 79431-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runout - Variant 1): V SD79431A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runout - Variant 1): V SD 79431 B-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runout - Variant 2): V SD79431A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runout - Variant 2): V SD79431B-1D
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vanguard Recording Society, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Vanguard Recording Society, Inc.
- Recorded At – Vanguard Studios
- Published By – Silkie Music Publishers
- Published By – Chris Hills Music
Songs in album The Players Association - We Got The Groove 1980. The Players Association - We Got The Groove. The Players Association - The Get-Down Mellow Sound. The Players Association - We're Almost There. The Players Association - Dance. Listen free to The Players Association We Got The Groove We Got The Groove, The Get-Down Mellow Sound and more. 4 tracks 30:05. Players Association were a New York based, Vanguard Records studio group, put together by drummer, arranger Chris Hills and Danny Weiss in 1977. Players Association recordings brought in session musicians such as Larry Coryell, Joe Farrell, David Sanborn, James Mtume, Mike Mandel and others. Whilst writing some of their own songs, the group mainly focused on covers of soul, funk and disco tunes. Their self-titled debut album of 1977 is their least essential, but when We Got the Groove came out in 1980, it was clear that the Association had gone from competent to excellent. This vinyl LP marked the first time that a Players Association album didn't contain any covers of major R&B and disco hits of the late '70s all of the material was written by leaderdrummerarranger Chris Hills. We Got the Groove Исполнитель. The Players Association. SonoSuite от лица компании Vanguard UMPG Publishing и другие авторские общества 3. We Got The Groove LP, Album. Melody Internacional. The Player's Association - We're almost there 1980. wmv 6:52. We Got The Groove - THE PLAYERS ASSOCIATION '1980 8:03. Players Association - We Got The Groove Disco 1980 8:06. THE PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - Turn The Music Up 6:52. We're Almost There - The Players Association 6:54. Listes Ajouter à une Liste. Syndrums . The Players Association was a New York based studio group, put together by drummer, arranger Chris Hills and producer Danny Weiss in 1977 on Vanguard Records. The Players Association recordings brought in leading jazz session musicians such as Joe Farrell, David Sanborn, James Mtume, Mike Mandel and Lorraine Moore on vocals as well as others. Whilst writing some of their own songs, the group mainly focused on covers. Their two biggest hits were Disco Inferno, a cover of the Trammps tune, and their. Album by The Players Association. The Get-Down Mellow Sound. was sampled in. Music Is by Alexz 2016. Tracklist: 1. We Got The Groove, 2. The Get-Down Mellow Sound, 3. Were Almost There, 4. 4 tracks. Released in 1980. Funk, Soul. We Got The Groove. We Got The Groove Похожие песни. After The Dance Is Through Vocal Mix. YouMe Love Single Version. The Undisputed Truth. See You In L. Let's Feel Good. T-Groove Feat. Ania Garvey. Dial 999. You are here: Home Players Association Albums We Got The Groove. Players Association. Album: We Got The Groove. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1980 vanguard VSD-79431 lp vinyl disco